Digital comic experience on blockchain
Welcome to dReader, the premier digital comic collecting platform. Our vision is to be the leading provider of digital comic collecting experiences, and we strive to empower our users to explore new and exciting worlds of digital storytelling.
Our mission is to build a seamless and user-friendly platform for collecting digital comics, and to create a welcoming and inclusive community of collectors and creators. We are committed to fostering a culture of innovation and open collaboration, and to delivering a world-class digital comic collecting experience.
- Provide an intuitive and seamless platform for discovering, trading, collecting, and reading digital comics.
- Empower our users to explore new and exciting worlds of digital storytelling.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive community of collectors and creators.
- Foster a culture of innovation and open collaboration.
- Deliver a world-class digital comic collecting experience with true ownership.
- Build a beautiful mobile solution and nurture the Solana Mobile ecosystem.
- Openness: We are committed to open source and open collaboration.
- Inclusion: We strive to create a welcoming community for all users.
- Innovation: We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to improve our platform and user experience.
- Quality: We are dedicated to delivering a high-quality digital comic collecting experience.
- Respect: We respect the Intellectual property rights of creators and users, and maintain a commitment to ethical and legal standards.
Work in progress 🚧 Hints: Traditional publishing is a long and expensive process, creators get only 10-20% of the retail value of their comics. Audience is often hard to reach as it's limited by the geographical reach of the physical book publisher (vast majority of publishers are acting on local and national levels only!). Comic collectors feel the desire to have true ownership over their digital assets and have the need for a single platform which would provide them with the full digital collecting experience. (hints: VeVe has really high fees, it's fully centralized, you cannot even withdraw NFTs, cash withdrawals are available only if you have at least 1000$ in your wallet and withdrawal fee is 10$!) Some comic readers have the urge to engage with their favorite artists within the platform they use. Some comic readers are looking to explore unique styles of storytelling, which web3 can easily provide (generative comic issues, unique NFT collection styles...)
dReader is a multi-sided market with comic collectors/readers on one side and creators on the other side. First group will be referred to as "users" and second as "creators"