Comment on page
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions which artists could expect when self-publishing on the dPublisher platform
Work in progress 🚧
- 1.Intellectual property rights: By uploading comics to dReader, creators certify that they are the legal copyright holder of the comics and have the right to distribute them.
- 2.Content guidelines: Creators agree to abide by the dReader content guidelines, which prohibit the upload of comics that contain illegal, pornographic, or hate-speech content.
- 3.Royalties: Creators will receive royalties on sales of their comics according to the terms agreed upon with dReader.
- 4.Creator's responsibility: Creators are solely responsible for the comics they upload and any legal issues that may arise from the comics content.
- 5.Dispute resolution: Any disputes that arise between creators and dReader will be resolved through a mutually agreed upon dispute resolution process.
- 6.Termination of agreement: dReader reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, if creators violate these terms and conditions.
- 7.Creator's responsibility for taxes: Creators are solely responsible for any taxes that may be owed on earnings generated through the dReader platform.
- 8.Creator's liability: Creators will indemnify and hold dReader harmless from any claims, damages, and expenses arising from their comics or their use of the dReader platform.
- 9.Creator's agreement to follow laws: Creators agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with their use of the dReader platform.
- 10.Changes to terms and conditions: dReader reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and creators will be notified of any changes.